Sunday, April 19, 2009

Best Concert E.V.E.R. - Jason Aldean

Well, our vacation to Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge, Tennessee finally ended last Friday and on Saturday we went to the absolute best concert on the face of the Earth...Jason Aldean. I admit it, I am an absolute FANatic when it comes to this artist. We arrived at Coyote Joe's in Charlotte, NC at 5:45 Saturday evening. Jason Aldean set to take the stage at 11:00. Doors open at 7:00 and Out of the Blue set to take the stage at 8:00. We finally get in and see about a five-foot section of stage which is not occupied by anxious fans yet. I take my place there at the stage and wait patiently for 11:00 p.m. All I can say is it was well worth the wait. Following are some pictures from the show...

















Oh...and that's right folks...I got an autograph and his towel!!!





No comments: